This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by steelerfurypodcast 8 months, 1 week ago.
November 9, 2020 at 8:52 pm #42847
The Golden Compass
(His Dark Materials, #1)
by Philip Pullman
- Format: hardcover, 399 pages
- Language: english
- Author: Philip Pullman
- Release date: April 16, 1996
- Places: Oxford, England
- Awards: Guardian Children’s Fiction Prize (1996), Audie Award for Children’s Titles (2000), Lincoln Award Nominee (2005), Carnegie Medal (1995)
- ISBN: 9780679879244 (0679879242)
- Characters: Lyra Belacqua, Pantalaimon, Lord Asriel, Iorek Byrnison, Iofur Raknison
- Series: His Dark Materials, #1
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, childrens, adventure, steampunk, classics
- Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
About The Book
Lyra is rushing to the cold, far North, where witch clans and armored bears rule. North, where the Gobblers take the children they steal — including her friend Roger. North, where her fearsome uncle Asriel is trying to build a bridge to a parallel world.
Can one small girl make a difference in such great and terrible endeavors? This is Lyra: a savage, a schemer, a liar, and as fierce and true a champion as Roger or Asriel could want — but what Lyra doesn’t know is that to help one of them will be to betray the other.
FB2 book The Golden Compass read for reader on Barnes & Noble. Paperback The Golden Compass Philip Pullman buy cheap. MP3 ebook The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman download.
November 20, 2020 at 6:04 am #43036
Sun and Moon Together ~ Ethan Long ~ 9781250191748