Shitzer, Red, Chickillo……

Home Forums SteelerFury Refugees Board Shitzer, Red, Chickillo……

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Juara Nonton 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

SteelerDayTrader

There is not one damn thing any of them do well…..
    Clearly both Spencer and Holton wouldve been far better than Shitzer.

Red should be a UPS worker with both Smith and Spillane among others offering more on the field….

Chickillo is yet another bottom of the roster darling that just makes me wonder WTF ???

I will be over it by tonite but DAMN do the Steelers LOVE THEM some low end no talent ass kisser types…..Much like last years total blunder at the Punter position I fear this will cost us games….

• #35827 Reply

Thrillsseeker

#truth

• #35835 Reply

Lynch

These are three key cogs of your 2019 Steelers. Switzer is the second coming of Dante Hall. The Patriots damn near stole the almighty Chickillo away from us, nuff said there, and Matakevich is likely Vinnies replacement.

• #35837 Reply

SteelerDayTrader

“These are three key cogs of your 2019 Steelers. Switzer is the second coming of Dante Hall. The Patriots damn near stole the almighty Chickillo away from us, nuff said there, and Matakevich is likely Vinnies replacement.”

Your race act does not amuse me in the least. And you are wrong. Good day sir.

• #35842 Reply

Wil Masisak

Olli Maatakevich: the slowest Steeler.

• #35922 Reply

Ice

Does this make Chickillo Jack Johnson?

• #38092 Reply

Juara Nonton
      Participant

Hello my name is Juaranonton . I from Los Angeles , California and first year student in Princeton University. I love reading and make a new friends, so don’t hesitate to contact me here : Bioskop99

Reply To: Shitzer, Red, Chickillo……
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar