My Very Own Space by Pippa Goodhart – MOBI download

Home Forums Undervalued and Small-School NFL Prospects My Very Own Space by Pippa Goodhart – MOBI download

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anthony Kaipio 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Anthony Kaipio

My Very Own Space
    by Pippa Goodhart, Rebecca Crane

My Very Own Space – Read More

• ISBN: 9781911171126 (1911171127)
    • Publisher: Flying Eye Books
    • Language: english
    • Genres: animals, rabbits, childrens, fiction, storytime, family
    • Release date: April 1, 2017
    • Author: Pippa Goodhart, Rebecca Crane
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages

About The Book

A little rabbit is trying to read his book in peace, but there’s so much going on around him! Maybe he needs some space just for himself. . .

With minimal text accompanying beautiful and sweet illustrations, this charming picture book explores ideas of personal space and sharing in a way that even very young children can enjoy.

Pippa Goodhart is an award winning bestselling author, known for the Winne the Witch series and her collaborations with Nick Sharratt. Among her inspirations are folktales from Scandinavia and the Scottish and Irish coastlines.

FB2 book My Very Own Space on Bookshop. EPUB My Very Own Space Pippa Goodhart read online for PC. TXT ebook My Very Own Space by Pippa Goodhart download Android on Walmart. MP3 book My Very Own Space buy cheap. FictionBook My Very Own Space by Pippa Goodhart buy on reader.

Reply To: My Very Own Space by Pippa Goodhart – MOBI download
Your information:

Skip to toolbar