This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Carol Leidy 5 months ago.
December 8, 2020 at 6:30 am #43496
On Duck Pond
(On Bird Hill and Beyond, #2)
by Jane Yolen, Bob Marstall
- Publisher: Cornell Lab Publishing Group
- Format: hardcover, 32 pages
- Release date: April 11, 2017
- Language: english
- Series: On Bird Hill and Beyond, #2
- Genres: nature, birds, poetry, animals, childrens, science, juvenile, environment, storytime
- Author: Jane Yolen, Bob Marstall
- ISBN: 9781943645220 (1943645221)
About The Book
In On Bird Hill, Yolen and Marstall took readers on a surreal journey with a boy and his dog, as they stopped, looked, and noticed things along their path — ultimately discovering the miracle of the birth of a baby bird. On Duck Pond continues the journey of the boy and dog story, this time in a new place — a serene pond, filled with birds, frogs, turtles and other creatures going about their quiet business. Their intrusion stirs the pond into a cacophony of activity, reaching climactic chaos, before slowly settling back to it’s quiet equilibrium.
EPUB book On Duck Pond. Hardcover ebook On Duck Pond by Jane Yolen buy cheap on iPhone on Walmart. FictionBook On Duck Pond Jane Yolen download for reader. PDF ebook On Duck Pond read online on Books-a-Million. Hardback On Duck Pond Jane Yolen Android.