This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Amy Dubiner 6 months ago.
November 9, 2020 at 12:03 pm #42832
by Gillian Flynn
- Publisher: Shaye Areheart Books
- Format: hardcover, 349 pages
- ISBN: 9780307341563 (0307341569)
- Places: Kinnakee, Kansas, Kansas City, Missouri
- Characters: Libby Day, Ben Day, Patty Day, Ronald ‘Runner’ Day, Diondra Wertzner
- Release date: May 5, 2009
- Language: english
- Author: Gillian Flynn
- Genres: mystery, fiction, thriller, crime, suspense, adult, contemporary
- Awards: Black Quill Award for Dark Genre Novel of the Year (2010), CWA Ian Fleming Steel Dagger Nominee (2010)
About The Book
From The #1 New York Times Bestselling Author Of Gone Girl
Libby Day was seven when her mother and two sisters were murdered in “The Satan Sacrifice” of Kinnakee, Kansas. She survived — and famously testified that her fifteen-year-old brother, Ben, was the killer. Twenty-five years later, the Kill Club — a secret secret society obsessed with notorious crimes — locates Libby and pumps her for details. They hope to discover proof that may free Ben. Libby hopes to turn a profit off her tragic history: She’ll reconnect with the players from that night and report her findings to the club — for a fee. As Libby’s search takes her from shabby Missouri strip clubs to abandoned Oklahoma tourist towns, the unimaginable truth emerges, and Libby finds herself right back where she started — on the run from a killer.
Paperback ebook Dark Places download on Book Depository. MOBI book Dark Places Gillian Flynn read online on reader. FictionBook Dark Places buy cheap for iPhone. Online book Dark Places by Gillian Flynn on Bookshop. TXT Dark Places by Gillian Flynn download.