ANNOUNCEMENT: Temp SF Site

Home Forums SteelerFury Refugees Board ANNOUNCEMENT: Temp SF Site

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  CORE-10 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Bradshaw2Ben

If you’re looking for steelerfury.com – the site is undergoing some maintenance-
    the temporary home is up at:

sportsandshit.com

Come visit for some crazy Pittsburgh Steelers game comments chat thread & good stuff! #Steelers #HereWeGo

There’s a possibility the original forums will be back up before the game but in the meantime, I set up nice and more familiar-looking forums with the new front page.

Best-case, I will merge the two boards together oncve we’re done recovering the old board. Thanks for your patience.

• #36237 Reply

Baltostiller

Will our old steelerfury login work or do we have to re-register?

• #36240 Reply

CORE-10

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “SF Free-for-all Board” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider.

Ha!! That’s half of steeler fury users.

Is this the final site? I also ask the question about registering. When you migrate data to the final website, which login works?

Reply To: ANNOUNCEMENT: Temp SF Site
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar