2 yards and a cloud of ice cream……

Home Forums SteelerFury Refugees Board 2 yards and a cloud of ice cream……

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

SteelerDayTrader

Looks like YET again the Steelers leave vastly inferior players like Switzer in place….

Spencer cut.

Its moves like this that are just maddening. Spencer is a more dynamic WR by a mile as well as a far better ST option. Switzer, Red, Chickillo…..those are the type of players that weaken a team….

• #35824 Reply

Thrillsseeker

Its maddening.

Spencer, and i bet also Sutton Smith contributes elsewhere.

• #35831 Reply

CORE-10

Who is day trader?

• #35851 Reply

Lynch

Daytrader=Deebo

• #35852 Reply

Franco32

I’m not Switzer’s biggest fan, but to be fair, he is quite good at finding space on 3rd and short. Ben likes him in those situations. If he can give us key conversions, then he is worth it in my book. Spencer simply isn’t a good enough receiver and route running to be a key 3rd down guy.

• #35854 Reply

admin
      Keymaster

Spencer simply isn’t a good enough receiver and route running to be a key 3rd down guy.

No, but Johnson is, and he should be on the field ahead of Switzer. Spencer IS a much better returner. Should have ditched Switzer and Rogers, replaced with Spencer and Holton. Big STs upgrade, Johnson sees more PT. Win-win.

• #35853 Reply

Lynch

I hope Fury gets back up this season. I have a feeling The Switzer Scan is gonna command a lot of attention.

• #35855 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

The Switzer Scan is gonna command a lot of attention.

Numbers don’t go that low.

Reply To: 2 yards and a cloud of ice cream……
Your information:

Skip to toolbar