SteelerFury Update

Home Forums SteelerFury Refugees Board SteelerFury Update

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wil Masisak 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Bradshaw2Ben

Good news.

Hardnosed tells me he thinks he can get the old site up in the morning Saturday.

I have the new site up on the new server; once we get the old site up we can migrate the old forums to the new site.

Thanks for the patience, everyone.

• #36206 Reply

Thrillsseeker

Thank you dude.

• #36208 Reply

Lakecrest

I guess we all know what happens now when you leave the “s” off of https for YouTube videos! The whole site crashes. Start messing with the flux capacitor and the Deep State B2B and these things happen!

• #36213 Reply

Bradshaw2Ben

no kidding. We have tracked down the trouble. Hardnosed is in the loop with the hosting company.

Either the site will be back up later today, or the new site will be live tomorrow and I will send an email to everyone. (we have th4 database with everyone’s signup email and posts).

• #36214 Reply

Bradshaw2Ben

The links to the forums don’t work, but other than that, you can have a sneak preview of the new front page:
    New SF Front Page

• #36215 Reply

fractal71
    Participant

Looks good.
    sportsandshit.com

• #36216 Reply

CORE-10

You have steelerfury merch?

• #36217 Reply

Bradshaw2Ben

yessir. please buy some. I’ll come up w some coupons soon but there’s some decent stuff in there.

click link at top of the page

• #36222 Reply

CORE-10

I don’t generally wear branded merchandise. But I will donate. I just haven’t gotten around to it yet. I need to resurrect my paypal account.

• #36224 Reply

Wil Masisak

You could by that patsterisk* tee—no branding Lol

Reply To: SteelerFury Update
Your information:

Cancel
Skip to toolbar